Thursday 1 August 2013

August's Theme - Light and Dark

Setting the theme for the month is always tricky because I want leave as much open to your imagination's but still provide some direction for when you are feeling stuck.

This month's theme came to me when I was writing my morning pages and thinking about how much 'bad' stuff is happening in my life at the moment and trying to counter that with thinking about 'good' stuff too. I've heard - and I'm sure you have too - the idea that you can't see the light (i.e. good) properly if you don't have the darkness (i.e. bad) but I don't have much direct experience of that situation so thought it would be useful to explore the ideas in my art.

I hope you'll join the exploration. If you'd like your work publishing here please email me at kooky.makes@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and share your thoughts. It's great to connect with you!